Image Map

Saturday 28 April 2012

Snap-urday #3: No please, stay here


I can't believe I've only been back at uni for a week! Feels like I've been here for ever. I'm already completely back into the swing of uni life and catering for myself. Although I haven't had the best past couple of days so I'm looking forward to this week ending and next week beginning.

Today has consisted of watching the football with my boyfriend, going for a walk with my boyfriend and watching lots of episodes of the quiz show Would I Lie To You on YouTube again with my beautiful boyfriend. Not a very interesting or exciting day but it's been nice and relaxing which is just what I need as next week I'll be starting my revision and I get so stressy about revision that I doubt by next weekend I'll even know what the word 'relaxing' means haha.



Postivies of this week:
+ handed in my last essay of year 1, waheyy!
+ got a new camera and bought some lovely stuff online :)



How has your week been?



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice and relaxing saturday, and congrats on handing on your last essay of first year! I've come back to uni today xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's nice having nothing to do until the time comes to revise. Hope you a good last term! Must be exciting/daunting knowing next year will be your last year at uni! xx

      Delete

Hi guys :) thank you for commenting, I love reading them and reply to all comments! x