I really cannot believe I'm going to be so old! I remember being about 7 and playing moms and dads and I'd always be 20 with like 3 children haha, back then 20 felt like such a grown up age when you should have your life sorted and be responsible (and a mom apparently lol) but that is so not the case! I'm still ringing my mom from uni asking how long meat takes to defrost or whether something will be alright in the microwave!
I know 20's not old at all really but I look about 14 and can be pretty immature and naive so I really just don't feel ready to be a proper adult. I personally think that turning 20 is more of a big deal than turning 21 as it's the first time your no longer a teenager so I decided to do a list of '20 things to do before I'm 20', just so I know I haven't wasted my childhood and teenage years.
So, here's my list!
1. get a position in the Egypt museum on campus
2. go to Italy
3. pass my first year of university
4. sort out a house for year 2
5. lose weight and get fit
6. eat properly and healthily
7. sort out my awful sleeping pattern
8. increase self confidence
9. regularly blog
10.explore all of Swansea
11. learn to be happy with how I look
12. teach myself how to read Egyptian hieroglyphs
13. take lots more photos
14. finally start a scrapbook
15. read more books for fun
16. control spending :\
17. get a tattoo
18. take more midnight strolls along the beach with my boyfriend
19. stay overnight in London
20. learn to be more laid back!
P.S - I'm not sure if blogger lets you know I've replied to your comments, but I do reply to every comment I get as it means so much to me :)