Image Map

Sunday 22 April 2012

The big 5-0

Not really sure why this picture is being linked to this post, I just didn't know what image to put with it and didn't want just a wordy post so I chose this one mostly just because I look quite happy and, if you continue reading, you'll see that the subject of this post is one I'm happy about :)
I know people do blog posts like this when they reach 500 or 1000 followers but I am so proud and happy that 50 people read what I've got to say and I am so grateful to everyone that I just wanted to do a little post about it!

I'm especially grateful as I feel like, content wise, I have merely been dipping my feet in the blogging pond and haven't really dived in yet. That is mainly due to the fact that I haven't got a camera yet as mines broke :( and so can't do the kind of posts I have in mind but also because I'm not entirely confident with putting things up on the internet about myself. I am a ridiculously closed off person and keep most things to myself so having an 'online journal' is pretty not me haha and I'm a bit nervous of people I know in 'real life' stumbling across it, reading it and mocking me. I know I'm not the only blogger who feels like that but it has been limiting me as to the kind of posts I do. However, I really really am enjoying writing this blog and knowing that 50 people enjoy reading it has given me a bit of a confidence boost!

Thank you so much to everyone who reads and comments on my blog, it means a lot to me :)


10 comments:

  1. Well done!! I reached 50 yesterday, totally with you on the fear of people from 'reality' finding your blog and the blogging world is so friendly :D also loving your dip-dye hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) ahh well done to you too! urgh yeah, I couldn't think of anything worse atm, but yeah everyone is so lovely :) aww thanks :) xx

      Delete
  2. congratulations on reaching 50 followers... I've only just discovered your blog =) but I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you =) xo

    pebbz | pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sweetie !! I was and am just like you, just keep going it gets easier and congrats on getting to 50 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much vicky :) I'm really loving have this blog so I'm definitely going to keep going :) xx

      Delete
  4. I totally feel like that too - what if my real life friends laugh at my blog haha! Congrats on reaching 50 followers.

    xx

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys :) thank you for commenting, I love reading them and reply to all comments! x