Image Map

Saturday 27 April 2013

#nofilter






 

As I'm sure everyone is aware we've had some gorgeous days recently and the sun has been out in full force. Swansea is a great place and I love living here but sometimes, when it's rained every day for a month and everything is so grey and miserable, I can forget how beautiful it really is. Days like this, when you can go for a walk and stumble upon a stunning, hidden park or stroll down the coast to the wonderful fishing village that is Mumbles, remind me just how lucky I am to go to a uni in such a nice location.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'll definitely check out your blog, hope you have a great time at the beach.
    Thanks, you too lovely :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photography! Pictures are crystal clear. I do know what you mean, Manchester is known for it's horrid weather, however at times I will venture into our parks, they really are beautiful.

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys :) thank you for commenting, I love reading them and reply to all comments! x