Image Map

Friday 24 January 2014

today is the start of my 'new year'

Obviously it’s not actually but I’m seeing today as the start of 2014 and the start of my resolutions and everything. I’ve had a really stressful first few weeks of the year with an essay to hand in and an exam to revise for and going back and forth from Swansea, but now that’s all over I’m looking forward to a nice, calm couple of weeks (or as calm as it gets for a third year uni student!).

I know that this is no excuse, but with all the stress I’ve been under I just really could not be bothered with doing any of my New Year’s resolutions and on most days I have only left my room to visit the toilet or the kitchen, spending all my hours revising. But, now that’s all over I can officially start. And of course to start it off I’ve had a haircut. For me that’s a must haha, I can never start a new year or semester or period of my life without getting my hair at least trimmed. Weird, I know but I just feel that that signals the official start and it’s something I’ve felt ever since I started secondary school.

Anyway without further ado, here are my 2014 New Year resolutions:

- Drink more water/less fizzy pop.
- Eat better... way better.
- Spend my money wisely!
- Go for a bike ride/jog at least once a week.
- Stop procrastinating!!!
- Try to make a real go of my blog.
- Sort my skincare/hair care routine out.
- Visit a different country.
-  Study, study, study (blurgh L )
-  Push myself.
- Get some more experience in a primary school.


So, with my new hair and an upbeat attitude I’m leaping into 2014 and I’m hoping that this year is going to be the year I break out of my self and find the confidence and strength to go for everything I want and hopefully it’ll be the year I can finally say “yep, I’m happy with who/where/what I am.”


Happy (very belated) New Year everyone, I hope 2014 is a good one for us all J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys :) thank you for commenting, I love reading them and reply to all comments! x