Image Map

Thursday 21 February 2013

TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY HAPPY DAYS






Tuesday was another wonderful day. The sun was, not only shining, but actually providing warmth in Swansea for once! I had planned to wrap up warm with my beanie and a scarf but I found that it was such a lovely day, a dress and leather jacket was more than sufficient!

It is Adam's 21st birthday next month and, as his parents are teachers, they took the opportunity to come down to Swansea as it's half term and treated us to a lovely meal. We went to The George in Mumbles where we had a really nice, filling meal and all got to have a little catch up. We then walked to the amusements and topped the afternoon off with a famous Joe's Ice-cream. I  haven't seen Adams family since Boxing Day and his Mom, Dad and sister are all really lovely so it was so nice to be able to spend the day with them all. They definitely picked the right day to come for a visit!



Speaking of Adam's birthday, I'm taking him for a weekend in Bristol and was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas of fun things to do there? Would really appreciate any ideas, especially with what to do on the Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys :) thank you for commenting, I love reading them and reply to all comments! x