Image Map

Saturday 3 March 2012

Snapperday #1

This is going to be like a new feature that I'm going to try really hard and do every Saturday. It's basically going to be a weekly round up of what's been going down in my life lately with snaps (hence the name Snapperday!).

I did originally want to do this last Saturday but my best friend was visiting me (which was lovely as I've missed her so much) so we had a pretty busy, alcohol filled weekend. It was so much fun though and the weather was beautiful which was amazing because Swansea is such a gorgeous place, especially in the sunshine and I was really glad she got to see it the way I love it. 

So, this week has been so uneventful. Last Saturday my flatmates and I took my visiting friend to Wind Street to show her Swansea night life so this is just a kind of Face Of The Day, not that I'm particularly impressed with my make up, I just loveeee my lipstick so wanted to show it off! It's the Sleek Pout Paint in Port and it is such an amazing colour and it stayed put like all night so I'm really impressed with it! Not sure how well you can see it in this picture but I'll undoubtedly be wearing often now so I'll get a decent picture of the colour.



On Monday night I dip dyed my hair. I've done it before twice, once when it was long and once when it was short so it's not something new for me but I was getting bored of just brown  and so just did it again. I like it, although I'm not a 100% sure if I prefer it to just my normal brown hair colour. Only time will tell :) 





Also on Monday night me and my boyfriend went jogging as part of my 'lose weight/get fit' goal from my 20 things to do before I'm 20 list. Excuse the picture, we're not looking our best as this is just before we set off about 10pm on the night so I wasn't wearing any make up or anything. I love jogging on the beach in the dark, it's soothing and peaceful and I can't wait till I get fit and it stops hurting my chest and legs so much so that I can fully enjoy the jog :) Unfortunately that's the only time we've been able to jog so far because I've gotten so ill, like I'm literally dying, so after Monday I've done nothing but lie in my bed reading blogs and watching YouTube videos with Adam nursing me. 





So yeah, that's Snapperday number 1! Sorry it's a bit, me me me with my face in all the pictures (although there is only three of them) and there's a fair bit of text but I'm not entirely sure how I want to lay this feature out or stuff yet so I'm experimenting for the moment but expect to see this up every Saturday (hopefully).


R x

6 comments:

  1. ahahaha.. It's okay that you have pictures of yourself.. We're allowed to be vain at least once a month! haha. You're really pretty by the way :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dip dye came out great. I can't wait to do mine! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) yeah it's pretty easy, good luck with yours! x

      Delete
  3. So jealous of your motivation to lose weight and get fit! I really need to follow in your footsteps! haha

    Love your lip colour too :) xxx

    http://dotty-dolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I may have been motivated this day but that has since gone out the window ha!
      thank you :) me too, I think it's such a gorgeous colour and definitely my go to for nights out xxx

      Delete

Hi guys :) thank you for commenting, I love reading them and reply to all comments! x