Image Map

Saturday 28 January 2012

One Direction

A lot of the blogs I read are fashion and beauty related but I'm not going to define this blog as a fashion or beauty blog. I'm not the most stylish person and I don't have a lot of money to spend on clothes or make up so I'm not going to pretend I know a lot about either subject. I really enjoy watching/reading others talk about fashion and beauty but I'd be no good at it. I want this blog to be more an online journal, a 'lifestyle' blog is probably the best definition for it (although I'm not a fan of that term so won't be using it) and so I'll post about things I've been doing, things I've bought, things I think are important and stuff like that. I will post about my outfits and make up when I think they are especially nice or interesting but they won't be the main topic in this blog.

Also, as a student I have a lot of assignments and partying to be doing so can't promise that I'll be posting every day but I really want this blog to work and so will aim to post at least once a week! I just wanted to explain the direction I want this blog to go in both for those reading it (if it doesn't sound like your cup of tea then you don't have to read further, and if it does.. great!) and for me.

That being said I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say :) and I'm going to leave you with this video. I've been watching so many "shit bla bla says" recently and find them so funny! Stumbled across this one today.. enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel exactly the same! Literally have taken the words out of my mouth haha.xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys :) thank you for commenting, I love reading them and reply to all comments! x